As a company, specialized in design, manufacture and maintenance of the rolling stock, Talgo has the following key success factors: innovation, sustainability, safety, quality, competitiveness and full custom approach to every project.
- 14May Talgo increases its net profit by 70% and obtains 7.1 million euros in Q1 2019
- 13May Southern California Regional Rail Authority Selects Talgo-SYSTRA Joint Venture to Rebuild Rail Cars
- 13Mar More comfort, more reliability, more space: presenting the ECx, Deutsche Bahn’s new long-distance train
- 07Apr Egypt awards Talgo with a contract for the manufacture and maintenance of six last generation Talgo trains
- 28Feb Talgo registers a net cash position of 106 €m and €384 million in cash by the end of 2018
- 05Feb German train operator Deutsche Bahn awards Talgo with a framework agreement to deliver up to 100 trainsets and also signs a first firm order for a batch of 23 trainsets
- 08Jun European Commission Vice-President visits Talgo’s EIB-financed innovation project