Galería - Talgo 350 - corporate
Talgo 350: Sturdy and Efficient at High Speed
Talgo 350 is a high-speed train that sets itself apart from others available on the market today. Along with its innovative features, high reliability, accessibility, energy efficiency, low maintenance costs and excellent passenger comfort, means that the train can exceed any operator’s demands.
The innovative technology used in Talgo 350 makes this train – which is capable of achieving speeds of 365km/h - one of the most efficient in the world. It is the highest selling product in our high-speed catalogue, and the best option for operators that wish to strike a balance between profitability and availability.
Its revenue passenger-kilometre and operating efficiency make this a sound purchase. More than 16km of Talgo 350 trains have been built over the last 15 years, with 46 units in service in Spain, and another 35 currently awaiting the start of operations in the hot and sandy conditions of Saudi Arabia’s desert and the country’s first high-speed line.
Lighter train, improved performance
Lightweight trains offer a string of advantages such as an improved weight/load ratio, and reductions in track wear. However, perhaps the most noteworthy feature is the train’s comparatively low energy consumption, which not only reduces energy costs but also contributes to making rail one of the most environmentally-friendly means of transport.
- Low energy consumption.
- High speed train with the best weight/load ratio in Europe.
- Fast acceleration that increases commercial operating speeds.
- Lower maintenance costs.
- Minimises operating costs.
- Maximises profitability for operators.
Top performance with few axles
A low centre of gravity, tilting system and automatic guiding of the wheels are all aspects that contribute to the increased safety of Talgo vehicles. This entails:
- Flexible train configuration, which make them adaptable to client's needs and requirements.
- Greater efficiency in operations.
- A train that adapts well to infrastructure, reducing maintenance costs on tracks.
- Lower wheel maintenance costs.
- Proven reliability and maximum safety.
A comfortable ride
Passengers also benefit from spacious seats, adaptable lighting systems and smart air conditioning. The pleasant service on offer enables them to maximise opportunities to work, relax, or simply take in the view from the on-board cafeteria.
- Less noise and vibrations.
- Full range of features including on-board Wi-Fi access.
- Optimised lighting, suitable for both working and resting during the trip.
- Optimal use of inner space, with comfortable seats and more distance between them.
- Room for oversize luggage and bulky items.
- Class offer and configuration is customisable to individual operator needs.
Swift boarding and disembarking
- Passengers board and disembark with their luggage easily, reducing the time needed for this process by 20%.
- Operators can increase commercial operating speed.
- Passengers with reduced mobility can move easily within the train.
- Avoids the build-up of crowds when usage is high.
|Maximum speed||363 km/h|
|Oparating speed||330 km/h|
|Configuration||2 power cars 12-13 cars (PH-12/13C-PH)|
According to client's requirements
|Track gauge (mm)||1435|
|Floor height (mm)||760 from rail head|
|Bodyshell width (mm)||2942|
|Unladen weight (tonnes)||322 T|
|Number of axles||21|
|Power supply||25 Kv 50 Hz ac|
Other power supplies available at client's request
|Power||2 x 4.000 kW (24.7 kW/t)|
Regenerative, rheostatic and air brake